On quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2014 18:55:53, Sergio Ahumada wrote:
> ‎I fail to see how is this related to Qt 5.2.1
>
> Are you sure a git build doesn't work?‎ Even if it doesn't, that would need
> to be fixed in qtftp/qthttp

That's the nature of the bug report: an extracted .tar.gz from gitorious.org
does not build. If you use git clone, it does.

All this takes is that someone create the correct .tar.gz and .zip. I've
already volunteered to do it if someone can give me the instructions on how to
build source packages.

I'm calling it a showstopper for Qt because it used to work with 5.0. It's a
Qt 5.1 regression that has gone unfixed.