On Monday 24 February 2014 14:03:17 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em seg 24 fev 2014, às 16:25:36, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
escreveu:
> > The situation seems to have improved, but I will probably need to switch
> > gstabs mips[el] and possibly armel, our current build machines seems to
> > don't have enough RAM+SWAP. It would be cool to be able to have a
> > switch/environment variable for this.
> >
> > Kinds regards, Lisandro.
>
> You should be able to edit the qmake.conf file for the architecture and
> force all of Qt to use that option.

Excellent! Will try that.

> More than likely, you should not build webkit with any kind of debugging
> information.

Sadly not, we need to provide them, it's the only way to have backtraces when
stuff goes mad. We already had a pair of examples :-/

--
El futuro es WIN95.... A no ser que hagamos algo a tiempo.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/