Hi,

as a result of internal discussions at Digia, I have updated
http://qt-project.org/wiki/ReportingBugsInQt a bit. The motivation
behind this is that we want the bug reports as good as possible since
many roles in the Qt project deal with them (developers, code reviewers,
release managers, people trying to check for regressions, ...) and thus
it is important that bug reports are easy to understand and to reproduce.

I would like to have more opinions on the guidelines at
http://qt-project.org/wiki/ReportingBugsInQt . Is there anything missing
that would make fixing bugs easier in the modules you maintain?

Once we have the guidelines in a good shape, they will be shown
prominently on the JIRA-landing page.

Regards,
Friedemann

--