???? ?????????? schreef op 25-8-2014 13:24:
Can you provide an usecase why you need this feature?
Sure. In our product, we support having the user choose where to put his database. However, we only support doing that on a local file system, as experience has shown us that using our database system on a network drive is too unreliable and leads to database corruption. Therefore, we need to detect the file system type when the user selects a location for the database.

André

25 ???. 2014 ?., ? 14:46, Matthias WALTER <matthias.wal...@neuf.fr <mailto:matthias.wal...@neuf.fr>> ???????(?):

It's annoying, I need this feature for a project on windows...
Best regards,