Hi,

I was looking at trying to get some libraries and applications to compile in
Ubuntu for armhf (which supports only OpenGL ES for performance reasons). When
I was trying to get OpenSceneGraph to compile, I noticed that in Qt's
src/opengl/qgl.h, GLdouble is aliased to GLfloat. OpenSceneGraph (and some
other applications) expect GLdouble and GLfloat to be different things, and
some applications typedef GLdouble to double in their own code.

Is there a reason why GLdouble is typedefed to GLfloat? If this was changed to
typedef to double instead, is there a risk of breaking something within Qt?

--
Saikrishna Arcot