Another issue with qt binaries

cat ~/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtPrintSupport.framework/Contents/Info.plist
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd";>
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
        <string>FMWK</string>
        <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
        <string>5.3</string>
        <key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>
        <string>Created by Qt/QMake</string>
        <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
        <string>????</string>
        <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
        <string>QtPrintSupport_debug</string>
        <key>NOTE</key>
        <string>Please, do NOT change this file -- It was generated by
Qt/QMake.</string>
</dict>
</plist>

codesigning complaining on this _debug reference
        <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
        <string>QtPrintSupport_debug</string>

Affected Qt 5.3.1 and 5.3.2, installed with online installer

Raul