Alberto Mardegan schreef op 22-4-2015 om 13:32:

> It may be that we disagree because we have a different view of what is
> the goal of QImage and friends. To me, what matters is not the pixel
> data, but how the image looks like when I blit it.
> I'm writing an image viewer using QML, and I just expect that
>
>     Image {
>       source: "file.jpg"
>     }
>
> will show me the file as it's intended to be viewed. I don't think that
> it's acceptable to require the developer to play with flags in order to
> see the image with the correct rotation.

Please note that QImage isn't the same as the QML/Quick Image element. I
think your example confuses the discussion. QImage is not a class that
does displaying of images on the screen. I am not against adding a
property autoRotate or something like that on the Image element at all
(but again: not enabled by default please).

André