Hi,

As you are probably aware, we are developing a new Qt SerialBus module. Target
is to have a technology preview in Qt 5.6 with support to CANBus. You can look
how it is shaping up at: http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtserialbus.git/

The architecture of the new Qt SerialBus is modular, and we would like to add
support to new buses relevant for Qt based systems. One area that Qt is widely
used is industrial automation, and therefore we are interested in knowing which
are the buses you would like to have supported with this module. We are of
course also very much open to contributions to get more buses supported.

Yours,

Tuukka Turunen
Director, R&D

The Qt Company