I remember some test regading files and folders having a problem a year or two
ago. The problem was that the tests weren't cleaned up. So windows ran out of
random folder and / or files it could create. So if the next machine happened
to pick up the build, it might pass, but the ones that had a lot of test data
lying around couldn't test anymore.

As I logged into that particular machine that ran that build, its
Users\qt\AppData\Local\Temp is quite loaded with stuff like
tst_qfileinfo-RYGJOI
tst_qfileinfo-sXgxSH
tst_qfileinfo-t6LYMr
All of those folders.

If I recall, previously the tests began failing as we had 255 or 256 of those.

The folder currently has 988 files and 3018 folders in it, beginning with tst_*
It has 23161 files and 3744 folders in total in it :P

Other files or directories mostly named the same are:
tst_qsharedpointer
tst_qsqltablemodel
tst_qdeclarativewebview
tst_qfilediaglo2
tst_qmimedatabase
etc...

I'll cleanup the temp folder now and at least this number 2 machine is then
cleaned up from this mess.

-T