Op 21/01/2016 om 05:35 schreef Thiago Macieira:
On Thursday 21 January 2016 05:27:50 Kevin Kofler wrote:
Thiago Macieira wrote:
The copy constructor is called once, then the move constructor. If
value_type's move constructor is not noexcept, then it may throw after the
container resized.
Throwing an exception in a move constructor is really, really horrible. I
can see why a copy constructor would throw (out of memory, failure to
duplicate some other resource), but a move?
Indeed.

But the class in question may not have a move constructor. In the absence of
one, the copy constructor gets called.

I generally don't care. If I can't copy anymore due to running out of memory, I'm pretty much done anyway. No reliable way to recover from that. Might as well terminate the program.

André