Hi,

As part of the renewed publishing process following the new KDE Free Qt
foundation agreement,  we'd like to publish the source of the new Qt SCXML
module.

I'd like to propose the module to be accepted as part of the Qt add-on modules.
The module itself is brand new as well (target is a 5.7 TP). Initially it would
have been part of our Qt Automotive effort. It permits the definition of state
machines using SCXML and generates relevant Qt C++ state machines at compile
time or runtime.

As maintainer I'd like to propose Erik Verbruggen.

--
Alex