Jani:

I submitted a message a week ago about the blocker list criterion and
could not find a QT FAQ on what are the critierion.

For example: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50374 is NOT a
blocker for 5.6.0 RC.

It is P2: Important.

Likely I am missing something about how the blocker list is
constructed and interpreted.

But should 5.6.0 release with QTBUG-50374 still present, Qt is
effectively saying, we have cut back support for IOS.

And that would be big news.

Please educate me.

md