Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 06.03.2016, 21:40, "Dmitry Shachnev" <mitya57...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am currently packaging Qt 5.6 release candidate for Debian and I have
>> encountered some problems with QtWebKit.
>>
>> 1. Looks like the tarballs were build without calling syncqt. That issue was
>> easy to work-around and we are now calling syncqt before the build. However
>> it would be nice to have the final tarballs built properly.

Second that!

Can you please post the correct way to invoke syncqt? The incantations I tried
didn't change my errors :

Source/WebKit/qt/WidgetSupport/QtFallbackWebPopup.cpp:29:
Source/WebKit/qt/WidgetApi/qgraphicswebview.h:23:10: fatal error:
      'QtWebKit/qwebkitglobal.h' file not found
#include <QtWebKit/qwebkitglobal.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [.obj/WebKit/qt/WidgetApi/qwebinspector.o] Error 1

According to Thiago (20151203):
> Because we decided not to. We should not even have created the 5.6 branch on
> that repository, because there will be no 5.6.0 release. The changes that
> landed on that branch will remain forever unreleased.
>
> Instead, you should build this:
> http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.zip
> http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.gz

Is that still "official"? How does one build this package against Qt 5.6.0
(preferably calling qmake and make rather than using the build script)?

Thanks,
René