Op 02/06/2016 om 21:47 schreef André Pönitz:
On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 03:36:43PM +0200, Olivier Goffart wrote:
On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 12:56:12 CEST Simon Hausmann wrote:
Hi,

I'm in favorof changing our coding style to adopt the model you call "butt
ugly" because I find it more appealing and I find that it makes diffs
easier to read.

Simon
+1  as well, if someone counts the votes!
Why would anyone bother to count votes before any (theoretically binding
or non-binding, doesn't seem to matter) result of voting gets ignored by
the next submitter anyway?

Well, if the rules would be encoded in a clang-format format that is used in a commit hook, that would not be an issue any more, would it?

André