It's probably worth pointing out what kind of errors we can expect should we
forget (so that we can recognise the problem).

From: Development <development-bounces+mitch.curtis=qt...@qt-project.org> on
behalf of Thiago Macieira <thiago.macie...@intel.com>
Sent: Thursday, 21 July 2016 6:27:58 PM
To: development@qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Remember to rebuild qmake in dev

Hello

moc.prf with MSVC now depends on a side feature in qmake to help support
generating the moc_predefs.h file. If you're using MSVC, please remember to
recompile qmake soon.

This does not affect GCC (any OS) or the Intel compiler (any OS), as both
support the "dump macros" hidden feature. I have tested Clang but I did not
test clang-cl.

If clang-cl does not support compatibility with cl's -Bx argument, please edit
moc.prf line 34 and submit a patch.