Em segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2016, às 12:49:03 PDT, Andrew Knight
escreveu:
> ** General sentiment:
> - As long as Qbs looks like a part of Qt, it is perceived as a Qt
> product, and is less attractive to external users.
> - Yet, there remains a conflict: "if Qt doesn't use it, I don't want to
> use it" vs. "if it's not outside of Qt, I don't want to use it"

Sounds like the way to go for qbs is to decouple it, make it a separate
project, one that doesn't release in lockstep with Qt.

That puts an extra burden in Qbs development: it has to be ahead of Qt's own
development by at least two releases. Building a library should not require a
change in the buildsystem tool: the tool should already support it by the time
we get to that problem. That's unlike qmake, for which we make changes as we
need them in Qt.