Hi

We have scheduled a maintenance break for the CI next weekend. This will cause
the CI to be totally offline at least during Sat and could extend over Sun as
well.

We've planned to do extensive wipe or cleanup to local stored distro images. We
have accumulated garbage over the years and the only way to find them is to do
deep cleanup.

We'll achieve this by wiping all provisioned images and re-cloning the
important vanilla templates over to safe location.
The builds that are triggered right after we come back online will re-create
the provisioned images back again.

We will also update vSphere while at it.

Regards,
-Tony