Hi.
Two binary questions:

1. I've been doing some compile testing of Qt-5.8.0 on CentOS-6.8. Only one minor bug in non-critical (to me) component, simple work-around. Would like to test Qt-5.9.0-beta, see if there's an easy way to automatically disable qtgamepad/src/plugins/gamepads/evdev/qevdevgamepadbackend.cpp compilation for these old 2.6 kernels without manually editing evdev.pro, and check for any other problems. I was using gcc-5.4.0, but will attempt gcc-4.8.2 -no-std=c++11 in the next few days. If you think this worthwhile, have you a Qt-5.9.0-beta source tarball?

2. I may soon be involved with a large-ish Qt project. I haven't seen it yet, but might benefit from modern build system. I'm comfortable with qmake but will gladly do qbs if that is in fact the future. Is it?

Thanks!