On 2017-07-24 00:13, Phil Bouchard wrote:
On 07/23/2017 03:54 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 12:27:44 PDT Phil Bouchard wrote:
..
..
..
How does your tool deal with runtime code generation via eval() ?

First you need to ask yourself if that function is really used a lot because I never used it but if it is then you'll have to use it like a C printf to pass the parameters, embed a compiler and compile it on-demand.

But what about Qt.include? I'm helping in on a QML project that reloads QML code from db using Qt.include. They won't like having to ship different c++ compilers for their different runtimes :-(