Sorry if I insulted somebody, that was not my intend. But the proposal alone
fits too well into numerous things that happened the last months to the public
presentation of Qt and TQC. Starting with the simple task of trying to download
the OSS version of Qt which is the most complicated possible way currently and
even if you managed to come to the right page, you get scared by all the bad
things TQC writes would happen if someone uses the L-GPL version.

Best regards,
Alexander Nassian

> Am 13.10.2017 um 15:05 schrieb Jedrzej Nowacki <jedrzej.nowa...@qt.io>:
>
> Please, do not jump immediately to a conclusion. It was Viktor's proposal
> which does not represent "TQC administration" whatever it is. Qt-project has
> own rules and it is self-governmented. Just to be fair, you could also notice
> my answer to the proposal:
>> I do not agree. An employer name does not matter.
> and I do work for The Qt Company.
>
> Cheers,
>  Jędrek
>
> On piątek, 13 października 2017 14:51:13 CEST Alexander Nassian wrote:
>> That shows exactly the mindset of the TQC administration. Let the community
>> do the work and squeeze all customers and force them to use commercial
>> licensing by using fear...
>>

>> Beste Grüße / Best regards,
>> Alexander Nassian

>>> So much for open government...
>>>
>>> André

—

bitshift dynamics GmbH
Neudorfer Str. 1, 79541 Lörrach
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Breisgau, HRB 713747
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Nassian, Markus Pfaffinger

http://www.bitshift-dynamics.de

Zentrale: +49 762158673 - 0
Fax: +49 7621 58673 - 90

Allgemeine Anfragen: i...@bitshift-dynamics.com