Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. Dezember 2017 um 10:37 Uhr
Von: "Giuseppe D'Angelo" <giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com>
An: development@qt-project.org
Betreff: Re: [Development] QTimer::setInterval() and <chrono>

Support for <chrono> from the Standard Library is one of the things that
Qt includes conditionally. I'm not sure which platform we want to
support doesn't have it yet (QNX? maybe osX?), and since we don't want
to drop that platform, we protect the inclusion.
Maybe this is the better question - is there any platform which does not provide proper support for <chrono> in 5.9 (or 5.10/11)?
And shouldn't the documentation state that some functions are not available, even the used compiler supports it, just because the check is using some other feature which prevents the usage...

Christian