This solution:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25929467/qt-android-location-of-java-files-common-to-different-projects

does not work as well.

12.01.2018 23:00, Denis Shienkov пишет:

> you can use COPIES

It does not work as well if the ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR is defined.

12.01.2018 22:31, Denis Shienkov пишет:

In a real project I need to copy an external *.java
files to the android-build/src/org directory.

Now, if I use the INSTALLS as following:

    gst_java.files = $$libs_sourcedir/$$GST_SUPPORT_TARGET/android-sources/src/org/freedesktop/$$GST_MODULE_NAME/GStreamer.java
    gst_java.path = /src/org/freedesktop/$$GST_MODULE_NAME
    INSTALLS += gst_java

then the resulting files are not copied to the
android-build/src/org/freedesktop/ if the
ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR variable is defined.

I doo not know how to use and ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR
and INSTALLS together...