The problem was in Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling option.

13.01.2018 19:34, Denis Shienkov пишет:

Hi all.

Rigth now I faced with the strange issue is that the QML
window size (screen) does not correspond to the display
resolution.

For example, I have the "ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL"
smartphone which has display resolution as 1280x720 pixels.

But if I run there the QML application and try to print out
the ApplicationWindow size, then it is 360x568 or 640x288
pixels, depends on orientation. O_o

I have checked the same and on other smartphones, and see
that there the situation is similar. E.g. for the
"Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270" with 800x480 display I got
320x460 or 533x247 pixels of my ApplicationWindow.

For example if try to use the QtLocation module, then any
maps looks ugly.

It is very bad surprise for me... Because, seems, now I can
not write any applications with high resolusion (or, at least
to operate with a real resolutions from my QML code).

Is there are any tricks to fix it?

PS: Some Android's firmwares (e.g. Cyanogen)  allows to change
the DPI, and with the minimum DPI the ApplicationWindow size
increases a bit.. But it is not an option anyway.

BR,
Denis