On 13.07.2018 18:43, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
El viernes, 13 de julio de 2018 11:56:44 -03 Mårten Nordheim escribió:
[snip]
I understand this as: at configure time download 3rdparty code.
That's how the current POC works, but it can/likely will change. And
then you could use vcpkg to download your dependencies first and just
let configure deal with picking up the libraries (for the most part).
Except we can't run vcpkg, that's why I asked if the download/vcpkg use can be
disabled.

Ah, sorry. Yeah, it'll be voluntary to use it

Mårten