Hello

I’ve been refactoring giant pieces (like 50-60%) of one project's codebase and
I’m concerned about validity/quality of the result. Except different kinds of
tests I’m thinking about statistical metrics one of which would be to get a
feel how Qt-specific parts of the project have changes.

Is there any way to produce statistics which signals got fired and how many
times (+ the same for slots) automatically during any application runtime?
(“any" way except of patching and recompiling Qt framework itself)

Best regards,
Taras Kushnir