On 2018-10-08 18:12, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
On 08/10/2018 02.23, Henry Skoglund wrote:
So, what about a new preprocessor command:

__has_same_md6_digest

See also http://wg21.link/p0538 and note that EWG rejected it. The
general consensus, AFAICT, is that modules is expected to make all this
stuff irrelevant, and therefore EWG does not want to invest in fiddling
with the preprocessor for a problem that is becoming irrelevant.

Aha, didn't know about your proposal, looks good.

I forgot about modules, and even if they don't make it into C++20, I agree that most likely they are the future/best way to solve this problem.

Rgrds Henry