On 2018-12-19 19:26, Thiago Macieira wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 December 2018 04:38:48 PST Martin Smith wrote:
1. Simply merge the inherited members into the list that is already there.
2. Merge the inherited members into the list but qualified with their base
class name. 3. list the inherited members from each base class all on the
same page but separately for each base class.

QWidget members
QPaintDevice members
QObject members

I would personally prefer #2. When I search that all-members list, I am
looking for a specific term, so having an alphabetically-sorted list might
help and does place similarly-named functions together (all setters, hence all
properties, for example).

+1 for #2.

This would reinstate the pre-5.12 doc behavior, with the added bonus of having the inherited members prefixed with their base class, so for example QWidget's list would say "QObject::sender() const" instead of just "sender() const". Nice!