On 15.01.2019 15:10, Sampo Heikkinen via Development wrote:
Quicker look to development archives shows that it should be
working now. At least my recent email can be found from archives.
It’s most likely that every email sent during these two weeks are gone
forever because file permissions. I will investigate this still though.

It's also mails that have been in the archive already that are now missing. For example, search for "site:lists.qt-project.org creator" on Google. Most of the links there that have been archived do not work anymore. This affects all lists, development, interest, qt-creator, qbs, and so on.