Hi everybody,

After a lot of work and discussions, I believe we have now reached consensus on
a Code of Conduct for the Qt project. You can find the latest version on code
review at https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/243623/.

I do now consider this version as approved (it already has lots of support from
many people), and active. However I would like to give everybody who agrees
with the CoC a chance to add his +1 to the review so that we can show as broad
support as possible for the CoC. Deadline for adding your +1 is Sunday, I will
merge this on Monday (and just to be clear: we won’t do further changes on it).

I’d also like to thank everybody who has been working on it and has been
actively involved in the discussions. A special thanks goes to the CoC working
group and Ulf who has been doing most of the editing work. I really like the
outcome and am very happy that we will now have that Code of Conduct in place.

Cheers,
Lars