On 3/21/19 5:01 PM, Alex Blasche wrote:

>>> I do not understand this part.
>>   We can ask people to update CMakeFiles after updating pro files.
>
> I don't think that you can make this a requirement at this point in time. You
> may find super enthusiastic people but in general you cannot assume that they
> stay in sync at this early point in time.

The experience in Qt Creator, which has qmake and qbs files, is that
most people are making the effort to update both build systems. The
missing adaptions to qbs files was always (and still is) done manually
by Christian.

Take-away is that you can expect people helping keeping the CMake files
up to date, but you won't get around fixing things yourself.

Joerg