Hi,

Yes, but Qt Quick has not any good plotting library (as my app draw "real-time" curves). QtCharts in not an option. :)

I thought that maybe I could use the OpenGL widget in QtWidgets app to render a curves there (e.g. with Qwt). But in this case I need in the working OpenGL on X11 (which is not exists).