From a comment by Ville on Gerrit, I take that:

On 2019-09-19 10:41, Mutz, Marc via Development wrote:
So, I update my requests:

1. List a maintainer for INTEGRITY in https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

That person seems to be Ville.

2. That maintainer should either find the missing linker flag, or file
a bug with Integrity

It looks like a bug, and a report has been filed

3. If there's a work-around (providing those missing functions in Qt,
e.g.), apply it, else

A work-around (or fix) is in the works by the vendor, but won't be available in time for 5.14, ...

4. drop Integrity support (or update to a newer version) ASAP (for Qt
5.15 if not 5.14).

... but for 5.15.

Which reduces all these to the following request:

- temporarily drop Integrity from 5.15 CI until the fix is there

If that is not possible, I hereby request a feature branch for this (say, wip/wait_condition), so work can continue and either be merged into 5.15 or 6, depending on availability of the fix.

Thanks,
Marc