Hi all,

I would like to nominate Vitaly Fanaskov as approver for the Qt Project.
Vitaly joined the Qt Quick and Widgets team about a year ago.  He has been
fixing bugs in widgets and Qt Quick, making it easier to use and customize
color palettes in Qt Quick, working on the speech module, working on
KUserFeedback (which we will use for telemetry in Creator), teaching us how to
use some modern C++ features that some of us didn’t know about before, etc.
I trust that he will follow Qt guidelines and will use the approver rights
responsibly.

Here is his list of changes:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:kirill.burtsev%40qt.io>
vitaly.fanaskov<https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/reviewer:kirill.burtsev%40qt.io>%2540qt.io

and reviews:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/reviewer:vitaly.fanaskov%2540qt.io<https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/reviewer:kirill.burtsev%40qt.io>

Disclaimer: we are working in the same company, same team and same room.