On 29/01/2020 04:27, Thiago Macieira wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 January 2020 08:09:00 PST Matthew Woehlke wrote:
I agree... somewhat. Where I disagree is that I would go even further
and suggest rethinking their entire business model. Maybe look at
companies with a strong and successful open source story. (Say, isn't
there one of those behind CMake?)
So you're advocating being acquired by a bigger company that has a different
business and regards Qt only as a means to an end?

Can you spell "Nokia" ?

Can you explain what was so bad about the Nokia period (well, before the burning platform Elop...)? I remember it as a period where a lot of good things happened for Qt actually.

André