From: Иван Комиссаров <abba...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 1:56 PM
To: Sona Kurazyan <sona.kuraz...@qt.io>
Cc: development@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Development] Make a decision for asynchronous APIs

Can you please elaborate the difference?

31 янв. 2020 г., в 17:24, Sona Kurazyan
<sona.kuraz...@qt.io<mailto:sona.kuraz...@qt.io>> написал(а):

Additionally, there are some discussions about QFuture being a mix between a
“Task” and a “Future”. One of the options of improving this situation is to
make a QTask (or QJob) out of the current QFuture. But then the question is:
should we also support a “classic” QFuture? Is there a value in having it, when
there are already some very advanced implementations of a future?