+1

--
Tino Pyssysalo
Senior Product Manager
The Qt Company

On 10.3.2020, 14.00, "Development on behalf of Katja Marttila"
<development-boun...@qt-project.org<mailto:development-boun...@qt-project.org>
on behalf of katja.martt...@qt.io<mailto:katja.martt...@qt.io>> wrote:

Hi all,

I’d like to nominate Arttu Tarkiainen as approver for the Qt Project.

Arttu has been working in the installer team as a SW developer since he joined
the Qt Company about one year ago. First as a trainee and currently as
full-time employee. Arttu has been focusing mainly to improve and maintain
Installer Framework and proven to be very skilful developer. I’ll trust that he
will use the approver rights responsibly and follow the Qt guidelines.

Here is the list of his changes:
    https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:arttu.tarkiainen%2540qt.io

Br,
Katja Marttila
Software Engineer | Maintainer of Installer Framework
The Qt Company | Finland | Oulu