Thank you everyone for the suggestions.
I posted in the development group as there was less participation on the
topic in the interest group.
Below are my suggestions:

   - Create a clean qt6 supermodule for better maintainability. It's still
   not too late.
   - If the qt5 supermodule is renamed, then it will still have many qt5
   branches. This may create confusion while looking for specific branches.
   - The use of a script is a good idea, but it needs to be mentioned in
   the README document. Else new Qt developer or contributors may face
   difficulties while building from source.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,
Nibedit