________________________________
Lähettäjä: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> käyttäjän Giuseppe
D'Angelo via Development <development@qt-project.org> puolesta
Lähetetty: perjantaina, toukokuuta 21, 2021 7:07 ip.
Vastaanottaja: development@qt-project.org
Aihe: Re: [Development] Changes to Freenode's IRC

On 21/05/2021 14:40, Cristián Maureira-Fredes wrote:
> @Giuseppe regarding the consensus, should we do a thread for voting
> the movement to libera only? or you think we could agree differently
> of doing the move.

Yes, I'm afraid that I screwed this one up, apologies :(

I'll guess I'll start a new thread, *only* for voting.

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts