On 10/13/21 11:58, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development wrote:
On 13/10/2021 11:43, Albert Astals Cid via Development wrote:
Should we allow some small features outside of the declared SVG Tiny 1.2
support?

I'm not against in principle (liberal in what you accept, etc.etc.), but
as you say, it's going to become a nightmare to document exactly what
it's supported or not.

It is simplest to not document any extra features. A Tiny conformant
renderer is not supposed to render Full features wrong on purpose; if
it renders those correctly, so be it. If it doesn't, nobody is to blame.