Yes, it's kind of hysterical. I don't understand what the Qt company wants to achieve in the end? What is the purpose?

So far, it looks more like a clowning: "the circus is gone, but the clowns remain."

Qt Company can't stick your tongue out of the USA ass? :)

I had a higher opinion of Qt Company up to this point ...

This is not serious somehow, some kind of kindergarten. LOL. :)

BR, Denis