From: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Konstantin
Ritt <ritt...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 9. March 2022 at 7.56
To: Alexander Akulich <akulichalexan...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Development] Maintainance Tool
The bug is fixed now.

Regards,
Konstantin

вс, 6 мар. 2022 г. в 16:18, Konstantin Ritt
<ritt...@gmail.com<mailto:ritt...@gmail.com>>:
Volker:

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 8:56 PM Konstantin Ritt
<ritt...@gmail.com<mailto:ritt...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Oh well, my codereview.qt-project.org<http://codereview.qt-project.org> account
is also inaccessible. This is not about your attitude towards RU gov, but your
attitude towards me personally.

[cid:ii_l0corabk0]

Sure I can use Tor to log-in from some other IP. But I wouldn't, that's your
fault not mine.

P.S. Do I have a moral right to put my -2 to contributions not due to the code
quality but due to their author's mother language, country or nationality. Do
*you* have a moral right to hit my rights due to my mother language, country or
nationality?

Konstantin

It could be a simple bug introduced in haste. Tuukka said they'll check what
causes this.

Regards,
Konstantin