On 18/5/2022 6:27 PM, Lars Knoll wrote:
As some of you might know I got involved rather deeply about a year or two later, when I started the KHTML project to create a new HTML engine for KDE in 1998/1999. That project was later forked by Apple to form the basis for their WebKit project, the Safari browser and Google’s Chrome browser. It's cool to think that the browser engine(s) that most people use today started off as a Qt based project all those years ago.

Certainly been a bumpy ride at times, but with your help Qt has grown into Qt Everywhere. hahahaha. and is in so many unbelievable products now!

Congrats on the new digs! I am sure we will be hearing more about it in the future.

Thanks again!

--
Lorn Potter