During the recent maintenance window we have enabled the “mentions” feature of
gerrit:

https://www.gerritcodereview.com/3.7.html#mention-user-support

It’s not the pinnacle of usability in that you need to know the exact
username/email address of the user you want to mention (so you have to write
`@volker.hilshei...@qt.io`, and gerrit will only complain about mistakes when
you try to send your review), with no auto-completion support (as far as I can
see). The emails generated are the same as for new comments, just that the
mentioned user is added to the cc list.

But maybe this will get better in future releases, and even at the current
state it will hopefully help with drawing the attention of people to specific
comments during code review or header review.

Thanks to the gerrit admin team for following up on the respective discussion
from May [1]

[1] https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2023-May/043807.html

Cheers,
Volker