From: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Haowei Hsu
<hwhsu1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2023 16:59
To: Qt development mailing list <development@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Development] Failed to run configure.bat in qt/qt5 on
MINGW64/MSYS2 shell?

Hello, Qt Development Team.

This time, I tried with 6.6.0 version,
qt-everywhere-src-6.6.0.tar.xz<https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/6.6/6.6.0/single/qt-everywhere-src-6.6.0.tar.xz>,
but it still failed to build 'docs' target.

  1.  mkdir build && cd build
  2.  mkdir mingw-release && cd mingw-release
  3.  ../../configure -release -developer-build -nomake examples -nomake tests
-- -DFEATURE_system_zlib=OFF -DFEATURE_zstd=OFF
  4.  cmake --build . --target docs --parallel 4 (failed)

Since it is the latest release version for now, I wonder
whether it is a bug? Or did I miss something?

---
Haowei Hsu