Hi,

Qt GRPC and Qt Protobuf were added to Qt a while ago. However until now they
have been in Tech Preview mode. As we investigate the remaining issues which
might prevent us from leaving TP, we need to address the open issue of
maintainer-ship.

I'd like to nominate Tatiana Borisova as maintainer for Qt Protobuf and Alexey
Edelev as maintainer for Qt GRPC. In fact, both have been working on this code
base even before they officially became part of Qt. I am glad they agreed to
continue this work going forward in the context of Qt Development.

--
Alex