On 30/11/2023 19:39, apoenitz wrote:
I propose to make this setup an official Module of Qt Creator, and herewith
also nominate Jarek as Maintainer. Jarek has been pushing the idea and is the
author of the biggest existing Qt Creator Solution: TaskTree[2], so for me this
is the obvious choice.

Comments/questions/opinions?

Just wondering if we could extend the scope: do these solutions depend on QtCreator parts somehow? If not (I've understood that TaskTree specifically doesn't), why not "just" going for a playground module?

My 2 c,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts