A lot has happened over at
https://wiki.qt.io/Things_To_Look_Out_For_In_Reviews (thanks to Kai for
significant additions early on and Eddy and Ahmad for various fixes).

It would be nice if this could be less of a one-man show, though, so,
please, peruse and contribute!

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz <marc.m...@qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B