accidentally replied only to Tuukka (QtC).

forwarding to ML so it gets where it was supposed to be.

to be clear, the problem is the admission of support, its left open, i saw
that Giuseppe from KDAB also was on that ball, what happens after 6.8, its
only listed as supported

   - Even though not part of the release configuration, intention is to
   keep Qt 3D working also with Qt 6.8

the wording I'm looking for is 'working with Qt at-least until 7.0' and
when that wording comes into play, it can just as well still be left where
it's in dev..

so we got a train wreck incoming, that likely will be QtC pushing this over
to KDAB after 6.8, so how long after a 6.x release is it acceptable that
the release of the Qt3D module releases, will QtC still host the tarballs,
will the development be done on Qts git trees?

that is really a question that it seems that only KDAB can answer since it
seems that QtC is pushing it over to them without actually saying it open,
but any lag upstream gets even bigger on the way downstream...

/Björn