On Friday 9 August 2024 13:26:12 GMT-7 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I've thrown it at the CI to check more:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/582313

Making lots of modifications but it seems to be working. I've also managed to
also calculate the metatype array and calculate its indices too.

It might be possible to consult the string array and avoid having to have
string indices all over the place. This will require some more testing,
especially with the QtOpcUA::NodeIds massive listing.

I may have a line of sight to generating the string table, but that definitely
requires C++20 for the ability to have literal types in template parameters.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Platform & System Engineering