On Wednesday 2 October 2024 07:40:38 GMT-7 Schmertmann, Lars via Development
wrote:
> maybe anyone can help with
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-129481 ?
>
> It is a regression from 6.8.0-beta4 -> 6.8.0-rc and I am a little
> unsettled because no one is responding and the release is near.

The feature system is not guaranteed to work. If you use *any* -no-feature
option, you assume responsibility for submitting build fixes. This task didn't
get assigned to me, but if it had been, I'd have closed it with that.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Platform & System Engineering